Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Why do I need an AGENT??? Can't I just find a home by myself or sell it by owner?

I love working with both sellers and buyers. There are challenges to both and they are very different experiences. When buyers are serious and know what they are looking for, I can find it! I guide buyers through the process from start to finish. From getting pre-approved for a mortgage to finding their home, to the contract, inspection and then the closing… I love the look on a buyers face when I take them to “exactly what they want”. There is nothing I can say or do to have a buyer like something if they don’t. So, you won’t get that pushy, aggressive style with me. I have worked with buyers as little as a few weeks up to a year to find them what they are looking for.

It is important that the buyer I work with is loyal to me as you only need 1 real estate agent. Companies share listings and I can show you any other companies listings. This is important to know as some buyers question what it means to be the exclusive agent. The exclusive agent works for the seller and the buyers agent works for the buyer.

The goal when selling someone’s home is to get them the most $. This is exciting to me and I love to negotiate. It is important to find an agent who represents you and your home well. I work all over the City in any neighborhood and sell everything from studios, to lofts to luxury homes. When you work with a top agent and top firm, your home gets incredible exposure through a variety of advertising venues. My goal is to get you the highest price – no matter how long it takes!
When you are ready to proceed, having an agent with experience navigating through this market, is extremely important, and can save you time, avoid costly mistakes, make the process painless and enjoyable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment